- Place a glass of water on your bedside table at night, and drink that glass before getting out of bed.
Start your day off hydrated
- Do leg lifts while brushing your teeth.
Get a mini-workout while practicing oral hygiene
- Tilt up your rearview mirror so that you have to sit up straight to see clearly behind you while driving.
Improve your posture while driving
- While sitting, focus on crossing your legs at the ankles instead of the knees.
Crossing at the ankles looks more sophisticated and is better for blood pressure
- Avoid the elevator; opt for the stairs.
Small ways to be active during the day add up!
- Use the first bathroom stall when using public restrooms.
This stall is used least, which means it also has the least bacteria
- Take a walk after eating lunch and dinner.
Whether the walk is short or long, it helps you stay active & aids your digestion
- Alternate between doing crunches and doing push-ups during commercial breaks while watching television.
Tiny work-out for your abs and arms
- Complete a crossword or sudoku puzzle.
Mental health is important, too!
- Drink a glass of red wine.
A way to treat yourself that is rich in antioxidants
Share any of your tiny, healthy tips & tricks in the comments below!